There are many reasons to join the Chamber:
The Chamber is the clearinghouse for information about Chowchilla, its businesses, and surrounding area. The staff responds to numerous inquiries a month resulting in increased business opportunities for members.
The Chamber is the voice of business in Chowchilla and surrounding area. Through representation and partnerships with other agencies, the business viewpoints affecting the community are presented in several forums:
- Chowchilla City Council
- Madera County Transportation Commission
- Yosemite Sierra Visitors Bureau
- Madera Chamber Tourism Alliance
- Yosemite Gateway Partners
- Central California Chamber Alliance
- Madera County Arts Council
- California Department of Transportation
- Candidate Forums
The Chamber actively supports business and encourages our community to do business locally. Buying locally stimulates the local economy and makes it stronger.
The Chamber sponsors several business seminars and/or workshops as well as provides many resources to help business manage and operate more efficiently.
The Chamber has available and dispenses numerous recommendations for area points of interest and posts community events with the Yosemite Sierra Visitors Bureau. The Chamber is conveniently located and aggressively works with tourism venues to feature Chowchilla as a convenient location to begin.
The Chamber Community Matters Newsletter is a monthly publication mailed to all our members each month to keep the membership informed of happenings and events, and new business members. It also offers economical marketing and advertising opportunities.
Business Building Opportunities:
Take advantage of Chamber services to help build your business:
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Business Referrals
- Business After Hours Socials
- Website Business Directory Listing
- Economic and Demographic Information
- Chamber “Community Matters” Subscription
- Advertising Opportunities
- Clubs and Organization Directory
- Visitor Guides and Brochures
- Mailing Labels
- Promotional and Community E-Newsletters
Fair Share Annual Investment Schedule
- Retired $ 25
- Non-Profit Clubs and Organizations $ 75
- Governmental Agencies $ 75
- Individual and/or Home Based $ 75
- 0-5 Employees $100
- 6-20 Employees $125
- 21-50 Employees $150
- 51-100 Employees $175
- 101 & Over $200
-Part-time employees count as 1/2 Full-Time
-Additional businesses/branches 1/2 Schedule Rate
** Investment Schedule is based on an annual rate. Applications received after January 31st are pro-rated according to month of “Join Date”.